Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Lugnuts

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Jast1500 
#1 ·
Hi all iv recently just purchased a Ford Focus with 17inch stock ST rims. I find that the lugnuts are fairly stripped.

I have struggled to find lug nuts that would fit my previous Ford Fiesta as they were large acorns.

do any of you know of any decent pugs that fit the stock rims ?

#6 ·
as far as i know, focus has only ever used 12x1.5 lugs, i believe we use 60 degree seat that are conical. The ones from Ford are not very good, i would look up what lugs are available near you that fit the above specs. They dont need to look identical to the ones you took off as long as they are 12x1.5 and have a 60degree seat, they will work fine.

You can use this site to double check your specific car:

#8 ·
#12 ·
Thanks for all the help I managed to find these attached locally just waiting for the supplier to confirm the angle of the taper. Looking hopeful though. Just have to wait till after quarantine :cautious:

View attachment 377860
[/QUOTE
Thanks for all the help I managed to find these attached locally just waiting for the supplier to confirm the angle of the taper. Looking hopeful though. Just have to wait till after quarantine :cautious:

View attachment 377860
Are those aluminum?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.