Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I think this has been answered in another thread, but after searching and reading I've only discovered that poor syntax can be an issue on forums and make things confusing. Planning on installing my SoB this weekend and maybe someone can chime in and help with a couple of little things...

1) On facelift models, are the lower grill slats removable without cutting? Or are they still molded as part of the bumper?

2) Does anyone have their IC painted bronze or gold and have a picture? Let's skip the debate on painting these things, I'm aware that it can have negligible effects...

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
So I think this has been answered in another thread, but after searching and reading I've only discovered that poor syntax can be an issue on forums and make things confusing. Planning on installing my SoB this weekend and maybe someone can chime in and help with a couple of little things...

1) On facelift models, are the lower grill slats removable without cutting? Or are they still molded as part of the bumper?

2) Does anyone have their IC painted bronze or gold and have a picture? Let's skip the debate on painting these things, I'm aware that it can have negligible effects...

Thanks!
You can remove the slats as they clip on, but there are still 2 or 3 upright pieces that the black slats clip onto. As far as paint goes, haven't seen any.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Umm, there is someone one here with a gold FMIC...shoot can't remember who it is but I saw a pic a couple weeks ago

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yeah I hit an ice chunk over the winter and it destroyed my lower grill and 2 vertical slats that help hold it on. Being a lease I need to replace it. Grrrr....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts