8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Focus ST

Fitted with...
- Roush CAI
- COBB Intercooler and Charge pipe kit
- COBB 3" downpipe (catted)
- COBB 3" Catback Exhaust
- Stratified tune with datalogging refinement.
- Running 98RON

Has had all parts in with new tune etc for over a month... all running perfect. Boosts around 1.62 bar.

Today when out for a drive the car was running perfectly... then towards the end of the drive started to feel sluggish. Upon checking the boost was topping out at 0.77 bar (about 10 psi).
After leaving the car to sit with engine off, have tried taking it for another drive and the issue persists.
A quick visual check shows all connections seemingly intact.
Aside from the low boost - everything else is fine. No engine codes, car is running smoothly etc.

I've attached a 3rd gear pull datalog showing the issue. Any advice on what could be causing this is most appreciated.

Datalog: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18w4wmxNmbRDi496KT_KlKTsoUhc6JBIaQqkxnYpUo0A/edit?usp=sharing
Datazap: datazap.me | thatskiff | Low Boost Issue

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just thought I would add - I have ensured the map switching is set to slot 1, full boost. So that is not the issue.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Symposer delete was completed at same time as stage 3 upgrades.

Guess I'll have to get it up on jack stands and get the bumper off for a look around this weekend.

Do you guys know where the more common areas are to find a boost leak? Might help narrow down my search

1 - 5 of 5 Posts