Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Newly moved to Lake Charles. PB st, and my other cars and bike are with me.
Come out to No Problem Raceway in the wee hours of the morning on March 8th. Import Face Off is taking place out there and ALOT of ST guys plus a million others will be there. Feel free to PM me if you want to meet up and follow me there!

·
Registered
61 Posts
So instead of using this forum to try and make get all the Louisiana st's on the same page I made a facebook page. hopefully all yall have a fb and don't mind adding it. if you have any st friends not affiliated with the page send them an invite to the fb page also. this should be a good start to getting a nice little st car meet in the works.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/661236853981581/
Let me know what ya'll do. I am not on fb.

·
Registered
193 Posts
What's up guys, 2013 OW ST3 in Houma here but I travel to BR and NOLA. If you see a lowered one with PC'd wheels, and Rally Armour that's me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cheers! As of last week I own a '14 st3, joined the forum just a few days ago (also just sent a request to your FB group, pirateslife).

I live in Hammond and spend my work days primarily in Denham Springs & hit BR a lot. Aside from mine, I've only seen three others in person. I haven't even thought about tinkering yet, but would love to see what some of you cats are doing to your machines.

Anyway, you got a new friend in Tangi!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Anyone happen to be in or around Houma? I've only ever seen one other focus st in town and one fiesta st as well. I keep my eyes peeled for my fellow brethren!

·
Registered
193 Posts
That'd be me man, you in the black ST2? We should get together sometime, I live off 311 in Valhi Lagoon area.

Mine:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm in Mandeville. Just picked up a 2015 TB ST3. Commute to Baton Rouge for work so I'm on I-12 a lot.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That'd be me man, you in the black ST2? We should get together sometime, I live off 311 in Valhi Lagoon area.

Mine:

Oh sweet man, I've never seen you around town I've only ever seen the black st2, I just got my black st3 about three months ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Guys, just picked up a black 16 ST1. Look forward to seeing yall around town. I live in old jefferson.

Are any of you going to the "return of the lakefront" car meet May 26th?

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is no a tangerine MK2 in Ponchatoula. MINE! I am the Asst RE out of CENLA SCCA in Baton Rouge. I just got some RE71's for it. Our next race is Sept 9th.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Come join the "SoLA FoST" group on Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
I don't know why I haven't posted on this thread before, but I've had a 2016 Tangerine Scream ST2 in River Ridge (near New Orleans) since 2016.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I don't know why I haven't posted on this thread before, but I've had a 2016 Tangerine Scream ST2 in River Ridge (near New Orleans) since 2016.
Join the group on FB! We have a meet on the 23rd in Gonzales!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

41 - 58 of 58 Posts