Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen 5 or 6 other ST's in Shreveport and surrounding areas. Im not sure whose a member and whose not. Id love to see what others are doing so I can get some ideas for mine.

Tappin on a phablet.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I'm over on the other end of the state just outside of New Orleans. I've only seen 2 other ST's on the road in my 10 months of ownership.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a 13 TB, my 13 PB, another 14 PB, and a 13 TS here on Barksdale AFB. Ive seen yet another 14 PB out in town and that owner is not military afiliated. Id love to meet anyone of these owners but have not had a chance yet.

Tappin on a phablet.

·
Registered
706 Posts
2013 TB covington. I have seen one in mandeville and 2 in new orleans
Where at in Covington? I'm out that way pretty often...my in laws live in Folsom off of hwy1078.

What do you have done to your car?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have an IS in Paulina, small town off I-10 in between NOLA & BR. I do a lot of local and regional Autocross. Great cars for that.
Also into audio.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an IS in Paulina, small town off I-10 in between NOLA & BR. I do a lot of local and regional Autocross. Great cars for that.
Also into audio.
Where is the closest autocross to your location?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Closest for me right now is Delta scca, which runs at Nola Motorsports park amd Zepher stadium. So far in this car Ive been to Nola, Houston and Gulf coast SCCA events.
Red River Region runs in Bossier City I believe still. Ive ran up there a few years ago.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well im in bossier and ive never heard of it.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
There are 4 SCCA regioms in LA.
Red River up in Shreveport/BC
SOWELA runs in Lake Charles
Delta out of NO
And Central in BR, no site as of now
Each regions usually has an event every month. Highly recommended to try it at least once!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I'll be in Hammond visiting family the first week of November. If there is anyone in the area that wants to hang out, I'll probably take yet another tour of the Abita Brewery. I would love to see what you guys are doing with your STs and exchange ideas for future mods.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I'll be in Hammond visiting family the first week of November. If there is anyone in the area that wants to hang out, I'll probably take yet another tour of the Abita Brewery. I would love to see what you guys are doing with your STs and exchange ideas for future mods.
Hit me up I'm in Ponchatoula and I'll be on vacation from work that week so I'll be home the whole week doing nothing.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There are 15-20 ST's driving around up here in the Shreveport Bossier area. Only 4 of them are members and only 2 are contributing members, myself included. Id love to get with some of them so I can get an earfull of different exhaust notes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
706 Posts
I've only seen two in the year I've had mine.
@Unreal are you driving yours down?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I've only seen two in the year I've had mine.
@Unreal are you driving yours down?
Yep, driving the whole krewe over in the ST. The last time I drove it down, there were literally thousands of bugs splattered all across the front, so I had to wash it as soon as I got there. I brought all of my own cleaning supplies with me. My Mom says I'm unbalanced. :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
I know what you mean...the love bugs are starting to get bad, they might be gone by that time tho. I would just apply a blue painters tape bra and be done with it.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts