Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning when i hopped in my vehicle to go to work I noticed the plastic Handbrake cover was loose. I assume this is due to a broken clip, Has anyone else had this issue? I have a 2013 ST2, I contacted the dealership and they are backed up until next Wednesday the 20th. In the meantime id be helpful to get some insight from you guys and possibly see if anyone has replaced the cover themselves.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I also I have same problem with that plastic piece, it’s not ready to fall off but rattles often. Just really annoying at times, would love to see if anyone has found a fix or replacement for that too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also I have same problem with that plastic piece, it’s not ready to fall off but rattles often. Just really annoying at times, would love to see if anyone has found a fix or replacement for that too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it doesn't feel like its about to come off but man is it already annoying af, I got a feeling the dealership is gonna take me for a ride and am expecting to shell out around $100 for the fix

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah it doesn't feel like its about to come off but man is it already annoying af, I got a feeling the dealership is gonna take me for a ride and am expecting to shell out around $100 for the fix
It seemed like it was problem enough for them to put a different E-brake in the 14’. Im just surprised no aftermarket company has come out with a new one or a solution

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It seemed like it was problem enough for them to but a different E-brake in the 14’. Im just surprised no aftermarket company has come out with a new one or a solution
Right? I've only had the car for a little over a month and for that to be the first thing to break is a bit embarrassing, the car only has 19k miles on it haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts