Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not sure how many of you guys go to them for tuning. But I've just heard that they're shop is cleared out and that rus is selling everything to give people there money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me too. Hopefully it's true, like I said I've heard it was cleared out from more than a couple people. But I'd hate to spread this and it not be true.

But I do know that the fabricator is leaving.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Talked to a guy at the last track day I was at. Said he was super behind on EVERYTHING and seemed super stressed. Thought he was doing well? I really don't get it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
737 Posts
Talked to a guy at the last track day I was at. Said he was super behind on EVERYTHING and seemed super stressed. Thought he was doing well? I really don't get it...

took on too much

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I hate to see an ecoboost builder go under but sounds like he did a lot of people wrong

·
Registered
42 Posts
Heard about this as well. Used em a few times previously on my FiST and was looking forward to getting some stuff from them for my FoST. Hate to seem em go.

·
Registered
207 Posts
**** that is bad, I feel for him, he has put a lot of effort into our platform and it is a shame that it has come to this.
Why feel bad for him? People have been making payments on cars that have been sitting with him for over a year that haven't had anything done to them except the engine being thrown in the back seat. His greed overtook his logic and he bit off way more than he could chew taking payments of 100% up front then never being able to get a hold of. He was just on vacation last week in my area. Who's money do you think he used for that?

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Sucks only for the reason it was theoretically a nice addition to the tuning of this car and the platform

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Maybe DEAD Hook was not the best name for company after all, maybe it was a word of warning.

·
Registered
651 Posts
He's truly a good guy and I've been to his shop a few times. It's sad this had to happen, but he does need to be held responsible. What a bummer.

Reactions: WALLtech

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, from everything I've heard he deserves what's coming to him. But it just sucks kinda too I wanted to get a tune & crash bar from them. Lol

·
Registered
312 Posts
that sucks.. I wanted a front crash bar as well. I had a weird feeling when I wasn't getting any responses back ever.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Why feel bad for him? People have been making payments on cars that have been sitting with him for over a year that haven't had anything done to them except the engine being thrown in the back seat. His greed overtook his logic and he bit off way more than he could chew taking payments of 100% up front then never being able to get a hold of. He was just on vacation last week in my area. Who's money do you think he used for that?
Didn't know that he did that, I hadn't seen any threads on issues that bad. That's a shame that it got that out of hand. Regardless I hope everyone gets their money back and that he learns a valuable lesson out of this experience.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Good riddance. My buddies dead!ck built fiesta motor still doesn't run LOL
I paid him to tune the focus after I had the motor built and all that good stuff and he couldn't even get it to idle right.... kept trying to fix it ended up going with Adam at tune plus and it made more power on 93 than their last tune on e50 at 27 lbs on a 3071

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
I paid him to tune the focus after I had the motor built and all that good stuff and he couldn't even get it to idle right.... kept trying to fix it ended up going with Adam at tune plus and it made more power on 93 than their last tune on e50 at 27 lbs on a 3071
I believe that without a doubt.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I had just ordered a tune from them and I'm on the 3rd revision and boom. The company blows up lol, probably gonna contact paypal to try to get my money back so I can go with JST.

Reactions: Theillestjerm
1 - 20 of 33 Posts