Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, not trying to put a 5.0 in the focus. I am trying to figure out if the motor from the donor car is the stronger motor of this gen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I notice I am on a focus forum that is mainly for the newer focus. This is the first forum google brought me to. If anyone can direct me to one that could give me more information I would be thankful, or if anyone here knows I would be thankful as well.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
I notice I am on a focus forum that is mainly for the newer focus. This is the first forum google brought me to. If anyone can direct me to one that could give me more information I would be thankful, or if anyone here knows I would be thankful as well.
Ford Focus Forum, Focus ST Forum, Focus RS Forum is a good place for information on the MK1 Focus, as is forums.focaljet.com

·
Registered
377 Posts
You can 5.0 swap that generation of focus. It is very costly and would require a lot of fabrication skill. If I were you I'd look into finding an SVT Focus and supercharging it. Those motors will put out around 250hp supercharged.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a ranger, I was looking for a shell to do a 5.0 swap and I came across this.
https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/d/two-ford-focuss/6261408913.html

Is this good, is it the good motor to do a turbo on? I am clueless about the focus, but my mom had one and I remember I liked it.

thanks,
Dave
focusfanatics.com /focaljet.com these sites are for the older generation focus you should be able to find a few v8 builds on.

Kugel Komponents, Quality Komponents Since 1969 this group has kits you can buy but still costly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts