Ford Focus ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many people pull these off of their Focus ST. Looking to purchase one that is not broken. I am located in NJ.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have one, but the grey part of it has been painted bronze. I am located in PA

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I picked a non-ST one off eBay, believe it was from a fusion for $40. I like the all black cover over the regular ST. You can also get the lincoln versions too (although you'd want to cover up the lincoln logo.)

Just some options if you want something different, both usually cost less than the ST/RS ones.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry that I failed to respond. Shortly after posting this request, I found a perfect RS cover locally for $25. I was going to vinyl wrap it, but a friend of mine who does Hydrodipping told me that it would fail quickly, so he ran mine with a batch he was doing for another customer, and clear coated it for me. Mods, please remove this post. Thanks again just the same.
Hood Luggage and bags Grille Bag Automotive design

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Looks good. Back when I had my ST I had my engine cover hydro dipped with a carbon fiber design as well. It lasted for years but eventually it did start to crack and peel. It is a plastic part that sees a lot of heat so I wasn't that surprised.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.