Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Move the "got" over to the right (as looking at it) to fill in that open area above the "st". I like the design a lot though! Good stuff John

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Move the "got" over to the right (as looking at it) to fill in that open area above the "st". I like the design a lot though! Good stuff John
I agree about the placement of "got". Maybe move the "got boost" artwork down a little. Anyhow something needs to be adjusted. Thanks for the feedback.

John

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What about making the ST in the factory ST colors.
I can do the easy once the design is sorted out. One of the forum members already has a FocusST.org shirt with the ST printed in blue ... looks pretty sharp.

I offer the FocusST.org shirts in colors that match (kinda sorta) the cars but so far only black and white have been ordered.

John

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Spent some time this weekend working on a few ideas for a new FST shirt and this is the one I liked the most. What do the good people of FocusST.org think about this design? Would you order one if we made them available?

View attachment 57435

John
I'd order one! Wonder how the ST would look in caps though. Any way you could put usernames on the back?

·
Super Moderator
6,585 Posts
Hey...wait a minute here...that looks familiar!
more boost 005.JPG

·
Super Moderator
6,585 Posts
Yes the idea was inspired by the decal tread here on the forum. Where do I send royalties?

John
Royalties? I wouldn't know what to do with the millions of dollars that this will generate...

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I like the placement AND the font, only thing I'd change is capitalizing the ST. I like the "got" off centered the way it is. I'll take a medium please ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Put me down for one, I like the original idea but with the ST in capitols.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've been overloaded with the 9-5 gig lately and have had to put a few projects on the back burner. Everything seems to be settling down a little and I should make some progress on this one over the next few days. Thanks for keeping me Focused! John

1 - 20 of 26 Posts