Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of OEM wheels to put on for the winter if anyone close has a set of 4 in relatively good shape. I have a newly purchased 2017 with Eagle F1's that are far from suitable for New England winter!

I live in western mass in Dalton.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Looking for a set of OEM wheels to put on for the winter if anyone close has a set of 4 in relatively good shape. I have a newly purchased 2017 with Eagle F1's that are far from suitable for New England winter!

I live in western mass in Dalton.
same situation, i'm hoping to find three 17" OEM ST spares in a junkyard or 3 from a SE sport or SEL (17' machined aluminum rims with conti pro-contact like our spare).. I wish I grabbed/swapped the wheels off my totaled SE before it went to auction, it had the 17" wheel package.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have a set of 4 stock ST wheels. I would have to ship them but thats not a big deal and I have a commercial Fedex account. Let me know if you're interested and pm me an offer have no use.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
I have a set of 4 stock ST wheels. I would have to ship them but thats not a big deal and I have a commercial Fedex account. Let me know if you're interested and pm me an offer have no use.
can you post a pic and give a little more info on the condition & age of rims, tires, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts