Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm having trouble locating parts and/or part numbers for some pieces.

Hopefully you seasoned, kind veterans know where I can get these items for a 2017 Focus ST1.

Hazard button - The one I have is the "supermanish" shape and is only a hazard button.
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle door Font

Passenger airbag light warning piece - This piece sits above the hvac controls.
Automotive tire Window Automotive exterior Bumper Rim

HVAC console fascia - In the image, essentially the part that is indicated by the red line. I am thinking this is the center console but I am not sure.
Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering part Personal luxury car

Running lights/fog lights switch fascia - I am looking for the "shroud" or outer piece that actually clips into the dash and holds the switch panel
Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Camera Camera lens

Many appreciative thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST1
2,180 Posts
EBay probably your best/lowest cost source for these. I have a pre-facelift car so I can’t say for sure if the facelift HVAC panel is the same, but on mine the HVAC control assembly is screwed to the back of the fascia panel

·
Registered
Kona Blue 2017 Focus ST1
11 Posts
I also have a 2017 Focus ST1 and changed out several of these parts a couple of months ago.

The passenger air bag warning light is actually two parts. The Cover is F1EZ-58044F58-BB and the Warning Lamp Jewel is F1EZ-10A936-A.

The trim surrounding the HVAC controls is called a Control Selector Lever Cover and is F1EZ-58044D90-CB.

The running/fog light switch fascia is called a Vent Air Louvre and is F1EZ-19893-CE.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find the number for the Hazard Warning Switch. Mine is integrated into the radio controls and looks a fair bit different. Hope this helps you out!

·
Registered
Kona Blue 2017 Focus ST1
11 Posts
After doing a bit of searching, I have found that the Maestro KIT-FOC1 Dash Kit looks very similar to the one installed in your Focus. Now, I'm not entirely sure if it is the same, but if it is, I doubt you would be able to just get the Hazard Warning Switch for it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also have a 2017 Focus ST1 and changed out several of these parts a couple of months ago.

The passenger air bag warning light is actually two parts. The Cover is F1EZ-58044F58-BB and the Warning Lamp Jewel is F1EZ-10A936-A.

The trim surrounding the HVAC controls is called a Control Selector Lever Cover and is F1EZ-58044D90-CB.

The running/fog light switch fascia is called a Vent Air Louvre and is F1EZ-19893-CE.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find the number for the Hazard Warning Switch. Mine is integrated into the radio controls and looks a fair bit different. Hope this helps you out!
You sir are awesome! This is all exactly what I was looking for. The hazard button is a non-issue for now but eventually it will need to be done.

Many many thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts