1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,538 Posts
Moved to "Parts Wanted".

·
Registered
150 Posts
Depo racing has the best deals, theyre catless dp is cheap but still made of 304 stainless steel which is great, its just an open tube same as anyother, dont waste time or money on the exhaust, the jr beast intercooler is better then the beast unless your going to upgrade your turbo and a good air filter and intake tube they have works great. If you wanna spend the extra money for a name right on, if you want a different sounding exhaust change out the muffler or cut it off. There is no real performance gain on a new exhaust unless your pushing +350hp. The mustang tb is only beneficial if you upgrade the turbo, otherwise itll create lag just like the beasy intercooler.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Plus 1 for CP-e. Fitment is perfect, all the parts for installation are supplied, and when it comes to knock offs you get what you pay for. My entire stage 3 is CP-e and yeah it was expensive but it is also worth every penny. I know that I do not have to worry about those parts for my ownership of the car. Knock offs are cheaper for a reason; corners get cut or materials are poorer quality or they just flat out lie about them. We all know people, or at least most of us do, who thought buying knock off was a great way to save money and ended up paying way more in the end when they broke. Would you trust your engine to a copy of something even those who made the copy know are superior?
End rant.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Method, just because its not cpe doesnt make it a poor quality, i been building cars for a long time. You bought more of a name then just 304 stainless steel. Cpe, boomba, mountune, etc may build good parts but that does not mean they are better because they cost more or of a name. The mark up on intercoolers among many other parts for the focus st are ridiculous. You can buy a great intercooler for +700hp car for under $200. Thats like saying $200 cotton t-shirt is superior to a $20 cotton t-shirt because of a name.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looking for these parts to get stage 3
Still in the market? I have a full stage3 set of parts if so...

Intake = CPE (aIntake, black) - used
FMIC = Mountune (silver) and CPE (light weight) - both slightly used.
Charge Pipes = Mountune (black/yellow, full set, including hard pipe) -used
Down Pipe = Mountune (catted) - brand new in box

Lots more goodies too, new and used.

PM me if you're still interested

1 - 8 of 8 Posts