Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am looking at buying a new Focus ST in the next month or so. I am thinking about getting it in White but am unsure what color Recaro seats to get?
I am in Ireland so i have a choice of grey, red, blue or yellow. I was thinking blue or red seats but cant decide. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I am looking at buying a new Focus ST in the next month or so. I am thinking about getting it in White but am unsure what color Recaro seats to get?
I am in Ireland so i have a choice of grey, red, blue or yellow. I was thinking blue or red seats but cant decide. Any help would be much appreciated.
Not yellow.. Either red or blue

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Ya yellow wasn't going to be one of the choices so still undecided with the red or blue. Both will probably look nice. :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. Ya yellow wasn't going to be one of the choices so still undecided with the red or blue. Both will probably look nice. :)
My favorite color is blue but I feel the red would "pop" more on the white.

Reactions: ST_Fan

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
White and blue seems to be common. So if you want to set your self apart white and red would be nice.

Sent from another garage.
Ya I've seen a couple white ones with blue but I think the red will be different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Go for the red. I have a friend with a grey Fiesta ST with Orange Recaros and it looks great. Neutral color with the bright interior looks good, but the yellow wouldn't be enough contrast.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Go for the red. I have a friend with a grey Fiesta ST with Orange Recaros and it looks great. Neutral color with the bright interior looks good, but the yellow wouldn't be enough contrast.
I'm swaying to the red I think just because it's different and will be bright and bold.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I like the gray

Reactions: NattST17

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
my car is white, and it came with red brakes, mirrors, and stripes. I wish it had red seats instead of grey to add a little color to the inside.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
my car is white, and it came with red brakes, mirrors, and stripes. I wish it had red seats instead of grey to add a little color to the inside.
Ya I think the red would really stand out with the white.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts