Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Everyone's always looking for a sale, but how often do you get to pick the brand? This is where you guys come in. As we continue to build our Focus ST section and familiarize ourselves with the products available, we would love to hear from the customers. Go ahead and let us know what you would like to see on sale as a future promotion and I will do my best to get that offered for you.

Let's hear it!

Matt

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ATP Turbo kits!
We can definitely do that. However we will need to get a few more people interested before I have the ability to get aggressive with pricing.

lol I know but it was worth a shot!! Umm.... I got nothin'. CP-e maybe?
We can absolutely work out something with cp-e.

See above if interested!

BOV kit...that I dont have to wait six weeks to get.
Is there a specific one you were interested in?

Thanks guys, keep it coming!

Matt

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Bilstein! Could use some B8's or B14's discounted
We could certainly discount the B14's if we can get a few people interested.

Edit : Just took a look at our site and I didn't see the B8's listed. I will get them added today, so we could do the B8's as well if there is more interest in that.

How many buyer are we talking for you to make a move? 10+?
Selling 10+ would be fantastic, but if we can get at least 3 people interested I should be able to give a decent discount.

Second vote for cpe products. Fmic, intake or rmm. Please :)
Which product would everyone be interested in first? We can certainly do cp-e, but instead of doing the whole line we can do on one specific product at a time. What would everyone like to see discounted first?

Thanks!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Which product would everyone be interested in first? We can certainly do cp-e, but instead of doing the whole line we can do on one specific product at a time. What would everyone like to see discounted first?

Thanks!
I'm very interested in the CP-e alpha intake, but the price is quite out of my range right now. Would love to see an "aggressive" deal on one.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Any brand FMIC with aggressive pricing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts