Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the Accessport setup, having just come from VWs.

I'm looking at buying a V3 that is loaded up with Stratified tunes from a local owner with a 2015 Focus ST. Will the OTS tunes be fine to use on my 2014 ST?

· Registered
516 Posts
I'm not 100% on this but I highly doubt a '15 file will work on a '14... We can't use FRPP from a 2014 to a 2015 b/c there's differences in the PCM I thought.. someone else will likely correct me but I certainly wouldn't use an AP that wasn't built for my car unless it was OTS stuff from cobb.. but even then I thought it had to be specific to your MY.

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That makes sense. I figure I can just get the OTS maps from Cobb direct for my 2014, and then update to Stratified later. Thank you!

· Vendor
2,566 Posts
The COBB Accessport itself if it is for a Ford Focus - have a serial that starts with a FOR01 - will work on your car. However the map will not if it is built for a 2015. I always recommend getting a tune specifically for your car and modifications even if you are getting it from a same year car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.