Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Shadow Black, E30, MonsterFMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' ShiftBushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
2,796 Posts
Congrats, nice car and pics! 👍😎

Gotta admit catfish was my first reaction when I saw an ST, but it's grown on me and looks less fishy in black. I test drove a couple STs before getting a Mazda 3 for a few years until the price on a facelift ST with nav came down. I think the ones I test drove were both ST1s and priced $2-3k too high at the dealers that had them used at the time.

I almost went magnetic metallic grey ST3 Jan 2020 pre-covid, but they wanted more and were trying the other interested buyer game already, so I told them it was meant for the other guy. Also it had more carbon fiber trim I didn't care for and was farther away.

Got my black ST2 from a closer dealer with a better rep cheaper, and I like cloth seats better than leather too. 😊 Just have to listen to my wife complain it doesn't have heated seats on the really cold days 🙄😉😁

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
I think the face-lift cars look a bit more catfish-ish. Lol
Nice looking car!

Reactions: pethan408

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice ride! any time you think it looks too fishy, just go find a pic of a late model 4th gen Camaro and then feel much better about your choice.

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST2
245 Posts
Welcome, look at splitters, hood vents, wheels, etc. if you want to change the look. It’s amazing how much different those mods make the car look.. I’m a bad influence.. already telling you to mod it lol. I have owned plenty of cars.. of everything I have owned the ST is definitely the most fun car to drive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts