Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends!

I'm the owner of a 2017 OW ST1 that I've had for about 8 months (I think) now. I love it to death, it is the first new car I have ever owned and I plan on keeping it forever, but I am getting to the point that I want to start modding it. Besides a couple little things I added right away, its largely stock, and being that it is my daily driver, I am researching modifications painstakingly (hence why I have lurked for so long) to make sure I don't end up doing something that I will end up regretting, which is usually how I have modified cars in the past haha. I will get some photos of the car here soon, I just realized I have none... Which is weird.

Not sure if anyone on here is local, but I could use some local ST friends if there are any (I live in Fort Collins/Loveland area in Colorado). Also, if anyone has recommendations for local shops (exhaust mostly) or possibly a dyno later on, that would be fantastic!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, from what I have seen to this point, there is a lot of great knowledge here!

·
Administrator
11,863 Posts
Hello friends!

I'm the owner of a 2017 OW ST1 that I've had for about 8 months (I think) now. I love it to death, it is the first new car I have ever owned and I plan on keeping it forever, but I am getting to the point that I want to start modding it. Besides a couple little things I added right away, its largely stock, and being that it is my daily driver, I am researching modifications painstakingly (hence why I have lurked for so long) to make sure I don't end up doing something that I will end up regretting, which is usually how I have modified cars in the past haha. I will get some photos of the car here soon, I just realized I have none... Which is weird.

Not sure if anyone on here is local, but I could use some local ST friends if there are any (I live in Fort Collins/Loveland area in Colorado). Also, if anyone has recommendations for local shops (exhaust mostly) or possibly a dyno later on, that would be fantastic!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, from what I have seen to this point, there is a lot of great knowledge here!
Welcome aboard!! You should hit up the swag raffle in the supporting members only section.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
You must've definitely appreciated the info you've gathered whilst lurking! A supporting member in the first day, I dig it! As Duece said, we have a nice swag raffle you can join into, plus a few recent discussions going on you can partake in :)

Welcome! And excellent choice in car! Feel free to PM for questions!

Reactions: BCE22

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome to the forums

1 - 6 of 6 Posts