Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! After having "lurked" around this forum for over a year now, I've decided to join up and help spread the good word of the Focus ST!!

I'm the very proud owner of a slightly (but increasingly...) modded Kona Blue 2016 ST2 I've lovingly named Babbs (short for "Badass Blue Bit.." uh, well, you know). In addition to Babbs, which is my daily driver, I also own/tinker on a 73 MGB and a 85 Austin Rover Mini.

I signed up to the forum today in the hopes of drawing upon your communal knowledge of the ST and its, shall we say, post-modification "quirks". Towards that end, I'll move things over to the "Focus ST Discussions" forum.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Welcome to the club! I am happy to have you be apart of our community. I look forward to helping you spend your hard earned money to make your ST be even better in 2018 :wink:

Reactions: LuckyWelds

·
Registered
731 Posts
A warm welcome from the Netherlands

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well, if you're used to troubleshooting issues with old English automobiles, you should be comfortable with the ST! ;) In reality, the ST isn't much different than other modern turbos with each having their own quirks from time to time. I've been trouble free with mine (knock on wood), but have been mild with modifications.

Share up some pictures of those old Brits though!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome! I see you're moving to MI soon. What city are you moving to? I moved from Detroit about 8 months ago to a warmer climate (where there's no such thing is boost weather unless it's before 9am or after 9pm).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lucky--
Hello!

Hawk--
Yea, older British cars are known for their... "troubleshooting" requirements!! I guess it just adds to the fun :) I'll add a photo or two to my profile.

Deadly--
My wife and I will be moving to the Berkley/Royal Oak area and I'll be working in Dearborn (hint, hint, hint)! You're in Phoenix, eh? I spent a week in Phoenix last summer. I about melted from the bloody heat!!! I'm actually looking forward to a little winter weather. Of course, I may change my tune after I actually experience it... ;p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts