Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Remember we still have some our current discount codes running! SCROLL DOWN FOR ALL CURRENT SALES

·
Registered
431 Posts
The tinyurl links don't load to your site and the discount code on the Magnaflow code is expired.

·
Registered
381 Posts
You guys have any discounts on the Mountune quick shift arm (SKU: 2363-BSA-AA)?

Im looking to buy one but they are too expensive lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ah poo... I was just getting ready to buy the Steeda RMM and some plugs but saw the shipping fee. :(

·
Registered
222 Posts
Is there a discount code I can use for the Mountune Silicone coolant hose kits? Looking to get both sets :)

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Do you guys have any discount codes for Amazon? I have a good bit of credit on my amazon account and I want to buy a downpipe but they're listed at $304 whereas ebay it's $249? Any help here?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Placed my order! Looking forward to my short shift bracket, silicon intake elbow and free symposer delete. Already have a delete but I've been needing one with the nipple to run my bov to.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Placed my order! Looking forward to my short shift bracket, silicon intake elbow and free symposer delete. Already have a delete but I've been needing one with the nipple to run my bov to.
Just got my CFM intake and elbow in the mail! So excited and got it for a steal. A little upset I missed the symposer delete sale but I already have one (without the nipple). What BOV are you gonna run? If your not running one already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Just got my CFM intake and elbow in the mail! So excited and got it for a steal. A little upset I missed the symposer delete sale but I already have one (without the nipple). What BOV are you gonna run? If your not running one already

I have the turbosmart dual-port. I'm hoping running it to the symposer delete will take it a bit. At least so I stop getting blowoff when I have negative psi.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts