Ford Focus ST Forum banner

List of CFM Discount Codes

15K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  Eric15RRST 
#1 · (Edited)
Remember we still have some our current discount codes running! SCROLL DOWN FOR ALL CURRENT SALES

See less See more
#2 ·
The tinyurl links don't load to your site and the discount code on the Magnaflow code is expired.

#4 ·
You guys have any discounts on the Mountune quick shift arm (SKU: 2363-BSA-AA)?

Im looking to buy one but they are too expensive lol

#6 ·
Ah poo... I was just getting ready to buy the Steeda RMM and some plugs but saw the shipping fee. :(

#11 ·
Is there a discount code I can use for the Mountune Silicone coolant hose kits? Looking to get both sets :)

#16 ·
Do you guys have any discount codes for Amazon? I have a good bit of credit on my amazon account and I want to buy a downpipe but they're listed at $304 whereas ebay it's $249? Any help here?

#18 ·
Placed my order! Looking forward to my short shift bracket, silicon intake elbow and free symposer delete. Already have a delete but I've been needing one with the nipple to run my bov to.

#19 ·
Just got my CFM intake and elbow in the mail! So excited and got it for a steal. A little upset I missed the symposer delete sale but I already have one (without the nipple). What BOV are you gonna run? If your not running one already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.