Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys any feedback will help as I'm sitting on my parts (literally). In my closet I currently have a catless dp by 1320 and a huge box containing my agency power 3" tri-tip titanium cat back exhaust system. I'm currently running stage one on my ap with just a cpe cai and boomba bov. However cobb said I cannot install the dp with their software which I now know but I can install the exhaust and remain stage 1. Obviously my purpose was more power & stage 2, do I need to scrap the dp and grab an intercooler (as cobb recommends the intercooler for stage 2)? Or go to freektune or stratified? And if I go custom map from them how do they get my data logs considering the dp and exhaust cannot b installed on my stage 1. Do I flash the oem map and then install the parts for a baseline? Like I said any help would b greatly appreciated. These parts are just sitting and its KILLING me! Thanx, Adin

·
Super Moderator
10,506 Posts
Hey guys any feedback will help as I'm sitting on my parts (literally). In my closet I currently have a catless dp by 1320 and a huge box containing my agency power 3" tri-tip titanium cat back exhaust system. I'm currently running stage one on my ap with just a cpe cai and boomba bov. However cobb said I cannot install the dp with their software which I now know but I can install the exhaust and remain stage 1. Obviously my purpose was more power & stage 2, do I need to scrap the dp and grab an intercooler (as cobb recommends the intercooler for stage 2)? Or go to freektune or stratified? And if I go custom map from them how do they get my data logs considering the dp and exhaust cannot b installed on my stage 1. Do I flash the oem map and then install the parts for a baseline? Like I said any help would b greatly appreciated. These parts are just sitting and its KILLING me! Thanx, Adin
Responded to your other post in discussions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts