Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
honestly, it's probably the dealer.... I think some of them send out the registration requests in batches. this has to be the best dealership i've ever dealt with, my last car (different dealer, last year), it was over a month

·
Super Moderator
6,576 Posts
honestly, it's probably the dealer.... I think some of them send out the registration requests in batches. this has to be the best dealership i've ever dealt with, my last car (different dealer, last year), it was over a month
We get 60 days now in Kansas, since they changed the system at the department of revenue. It's supposed to be more efficient, but it has slowed things down a bunch when registering a new vehicle or transferring ownership. Takes the dealer about three weeks to get the paper work in the mail; I think that they do it at the end of each week at the dealer I work with. Have had my car just over two weeks now and expecting the paperwork soon. Was able to use my plate off of the car I traded, just need to keep the sales contract in the car until I get it registered.

·
Registered
915 Posts
We get 60 days now in Kansas, since they changed the system at the department of revenue. It's supposed to be more efficient, but it has slowed things down a bunch when registering a new vehicle or transferring ownership. Takes the dealer about three weeks to get the paper work in the mail; I think that they do it at the end of each week at the dealer I work with. Have had my car just over two weeks now and expecting the paperwork soon. Was able to use my plate off of the car I traded, just need to keep the sales contract in the car until I get it registered.
they are 3 months out on personalized plates!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,576 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
That is why I love the fact that we can retain our plates in here. Of course we are one of only two states that have numeric only plates. Lower digit plates are valuable and people hold on to them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts