Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know he's a vendor on here, and he makes amazing parts. Anyone know how long the average wait is for a part? I ordered an intercooler from them a month ago. I'm a patient person, so I don't mind waiting, but I'd just like to know when I might be receiving it!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also ordered an intercooler from Levels on April 22nd and I'm still waiting for it. He sent me the shipping info 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't been updated or shipped yet. You might be waiting a while. I'm guessing he's just swamped with work.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Depending on how many orders he has, it usually takes about 6-8 weeks... I know when I ordered mine which was early March or so, there were about 10 other orders within that same period. I got my shipping information about 5 weeks or so after and then to me, it took about a week to be shipped... Just be patient guys, he does make these by hand and gets them out as orders come in... You can't beat the quality on these things... haha

·
Registered
211 Posts
Took about 2 1/2 months for me. Shoot him an email or give him a call. And trust me it's worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have you reached out to him?

Email? facebook?

if you need assistance with that PM me and I can get word to him and at least get you some kind of lead time.
Yeah, I emailed him but he never got back to me. Which I understand because I'm horrible with keeping up with my email too. I'm new to this forum, and I appreciate your help

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Took about 2 1/2 months for me. Shoot him an email or give him a call. And trust me it's worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was the fitment on your intercooler with HKS bov? Did you have any issues with the fog light housing? Im currently waiting on the same set-up... the wait struggle is real

1 - 7 of 7 Posts