Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it will fit a 2016. I decided to go a different route. And don't need this anymore. like I said I got it from a friend, but I never installed it.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I'll give this another hour before its sold, if I didn't purchase the Beast two days ago I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Absolutely, will do. No offense. I just seem to have issues everytime I ship car parts, had that problem with my old SRT. So I'd rather sell to someone that can pick it up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Absolutely, will do. No offense. I just seem to have issues everytime I ship car parts, had that problem with my old SRT. So I'd rather sell to someone that can pick it up.
No, I completely understand. It can turn sour and inconvenient real quick if something goes wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts
Im down in florida. And interested in this.. Soo also let me know if you change your mind about shipping. Thanks

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, I completely understand. It can turn sour and inconvenient real quick if something goes wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
The care for packages during the shipping process is terrible. That's why if it's picked up, people can inspect it before buying it and there can't be any problems. I appreciate your understanding. And I also am sorry that I don't want to bare with shipping lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyone know if levels makes a plug if you choose not to use the bov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
One could always weld a plate to the port, and have a rad/intercooler shop test for leaks. Almost every other company that sells intercoolers doesn't have the BOV on the endtank like Levels does. So essentially welding a block off plate to the port would yield the same outcome as not having one at all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts