Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey guys, my apologies for the lack of communication. All group buy orders will be fulfilled and shipped by next week. I only have a couple left at this point. I greatly appreciate your patience. If anyone needs to contact me I can be reached directly at 386-456-8059. If I do not answer it is because I am welding or in the shop.

Thank you!
Nik @ Levels

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey guys, my apologies for the lack of communication. All group buy orders will be fulfilled and shipped by next week. I only have a couple left at this point. I greatly appreciate your patience. If anyone needs to contact me I can be reached directly at 386-456-8059. If I do not answer it is because I am welding or in the shop.

Thank you!
Nik @ Levels
Thank you for the update and reaching out to us, Nik. We understand getting on here to update about progress is quite troublesome with you building our awesome IC. I can't wait till I get my IC. :)

Reactions: DaKineST

·
Registered
84 Posts
I spoke with Nik today and he says he is shipping almost all of the remaining orders this week. I can't wait any longer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thank you for the update and reaching out to us, Nik. We understand getting on here to update about progress is quite troublesome with you building our awesome IC. I can't wait till I get my IC. :)

No I realize that I am slacking in the communication department. I have my flaws but the one thing that will never change is the quality and performance of my products. I greatly appreciate you guys giving me your business. Just know that I am working to organize things a little better so as to provide a better experience for my customers. Being a one man show is rather difficult, especially now that I have so many orders to fulfill. I am grateful to fabricate my products for you guys!

Thanks again
Nik @ Levels

·
Registered
84 Posts
No I realize that I am slacking in the communication department. I have my flaws but the one thing that will never change is the quality and performance of my products. I greatly appreciate you guys giving me your business. Just know that I am working to organize things a little better so as to provide a better experience for my customers. Being a one man show is rather difficult, especially now that I have so many orders to fulfill. I am grateful to fabricate my products for you guys!

Thanks again
Nik @ Levels
Any updates on shipping these out???

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nik,

Any updates on the rest of the IC that are due to ship out still?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm trying to figure out why some of those who paid later are getting their IC shipped before others that had paid earlier? DaK had a unfulfilled and I haven't heard or seen a thing from Levels about my order. My patience is wearing thin.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm trying to figure out why some of those who paid later are getting their IC shipped before others that had paid earlier? DaK had a unfulfilled and I haven't heard or seen a thing from Levels about my order. My patience is wearing thin.
I feel your pain it has been frustrating....hope it fills for you soon!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
I talked to Nik a few days ago and he stated all the remaining group buy intercooler said were shipping. I have not received tracking info and I ordered in August.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I talked to Nik a few days ago and he stated all the remaining group buy intercooler said were shipping. I have not received tracking info and I ordered in August.

Hit him up again! I have shipping label but still shows in Florida...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Has anyone received intercooler a within the past couple of weeks? I have started my claim process with Paypal this morning for shipment or refund. I will buy a Mountune if Nik cannot ship in a reasonable time line. Four months waiting is ridiculous.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I just tried calling Nik...again and left another message about my order.

Not pleased.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Has anyone received intercooler a within the past couple of weeks? I have started my claim process with Paypal this morning for shipment or refund. I will buy a Mountune if Nik cannot ship in a reasonable time line. Four months waiting is ridiculous.

I've had a shipping label for the past week with no change...I wish I would have paid thru PayPal....argh

·
Registered
125 Posts

Montune is overpriced I think. Take a look at CP-e.

·
Registered
125 Posts

Hey if you get a refund might wanna check out Boomba racing they are selling a used downpipe n intercooler.

·
Registered
150 Posts

Go DEPO. There is a few nuisances with it (need to buy two bolts and should buy 2 tclamps which depo sells) but you will save money and it's pretty much the same as the CPE.

41 - 60 of 204 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.