Ford Focus ST Forum banner
201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can you guys update your wait time? I contacted Levels and he said if I place the order this weekend it would be send out next week. Im having a hard time believing this. What do you think?
I emailed because I couldn't purchase anything and didn't know what was going on.

I got an email back asking what I wanted, and never heard back and all I want is the stencil!

I really feel awful for everyone's orders. I wish he'd get back to everyone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can you guys update your wait time? I contacted Levels and he said if I place the order this weekend it would be send out next week. Im having a hard time believing this. What do you think?
10 Months
Finally got a hold of him and he said he'd ship it out. Problem is I'm not the first person to be told this and he hasn't shipped it out by the date stated. I really want to support a guy who puts out great work but I cannot in this instance. Look elsewhere. He charges your card as soon as you order with no evident intent to deliver.

You from SA?
San Antonio? No. I'm Central Texas

·
Registered
30 Posts
10 Months
Finally got a hold of him and he said he'd ship it out. Problem is I'm not the first person to be told this and he hasn't shipped it out by the date stated. I really want to support a guy who puts out great work but I cannot in this instance. Look elsewhere. He charges your card as soon as you order with no evident intent to deliver.

San Antonio? No. I'm Central Texas
How did you get a hold of him? Phone? Did you use the 407 on the website?

Or the 386 from the text reply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Facebook. He said he'd ship the next week's Thursday but never did.

I'm working with my bank, the BBB and such now.
He told the BBB that he had shipped the fulfilled order and sent me an email.

I responded with email records and his own website contradicting that claim.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

201 - 204 of 204 Posts