Ford Focus ST Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
WOW. I dunno why I didn't think to check eBay. Hope the sells it ... or, rather, that I can buy it when bonus check is in. :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
@TurboGT Thanks, man. About to check those out now.

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Vendor
807 Posts
I've run nitrous on a hybrid turbo fiesta and focus. On my focus with the pumaspeed x37 hybrid like 4 years ago I made 427whp.

Picked up 75 whp from a 35 shot on a hybrid turbo.

x47R fiesta with 4 port aux and 25 shot of nitrous (360whp) vs. local 590rwhp 427 stroker C6 (also on youtube)

focus st x37 hybrid turbo 427 whp with 35 shot vs tuned 335i

I always spray a dry shot and I spray 6 inches before the turbo.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
3,955 Posts
I'll also save you the trouble. You don't need it.

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Vendor
807 Posts
I'll also save you the trouble. You don't need it.
Nitrous helps A LOT on these cars, but my favorite way to spray it is a small 25-35 dry shot in the intake tube before the turbo. The fuel will be compensated for automatically by air temperature and it drastically cools the air charge. I saw gains of 65whp from a 35 shot on my focus st 4300+. I had the window switch in the glove box set to activate at 3900 rpm.

Highly recommend upgrading the fuel system with 30% injectors from mountune and xtreme-di hpfp

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
3,955 Posts
Nitrous helps A LOT on these cars, but my favorite way to spray it is a small 25-35 dry shot in the intake tube before the turbo. The fuel will be compensated for automatically by air temperature and it drastically cools the air charge. I saw gains of 65whp from a 35 shot on my focus st 4300+. I had the window switch in the glove box set to activate at 3900 rpm.

Highly recommend upgrading the fuel system with 30% injectors from mountune and xtreme-di hpfp
I agree nitrous has it place on this (and multiple platforms) but it's one of those if you have to ask about it you probably don't need it.

I've run everything from a dry 35 to a multi stage 400 over the years. So please don't think I'm dismissing it. It's just when you spend your days answering questions like "I've got a P0299" & "What's this plug?" You have a tendency to steer people in the safest path possible 🤣

81 - 88 of 88 Posts