Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 395 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the weather is starting to turn nice and it would be a great time for a big ST get together. The date is going to be June 21st. My idea is that we all meet at Cars and Coffee in Raleigh then afterwards go to the local go-kart track for some fun. If we have more than 5 people we can set up a reservation and get group rates. Here is the link for the go kart track I was thinking about. These are serious karts that go over 40 mph. Post up any ideas and let's have a great day and great meet. Team Building, Company Outings, Go Karts Near Raleigh, NC - Rush Hour Karting
1. Armadaskier
2. ST2Focus
3. Magic4644
4. Rosco311
5. Elwood617
6. Likesilverr
7. Raponte
8. Roachrage
9. Bossssman38
10. MistaGrym
11. Crymerge
12. Tommy gunzz
13. apfeif3
14. JesStrange
15. Dyn085
16. Caborico1
17. ST1Mike14
18. redngreedy
19. Dressed2kill
20. Condor

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
This definitely is something that we can all enjoy while doing a meet.

Would be a good Saturday event. My bad day would be 14JUN14, since I'll be at the Octane Academy.

Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I would like to do this, I'm in Elizabeth city half the time but i would be willing to drive to Raleigh to meet up. Sometime in Late May or June would be preferable. Let's make this HUGE. Show those Texas guys we have more ST's lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I could possibly make it for this...sounds like fun. I have family in the Raleigh area so I do visit the area from time to time. I used to be stationed at Lejeune too but that was a loooong time ago lol.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'd probably be up for this as well. Raleigh is an easy drive from Charlotte.

First week of July is no good for me. My big offroad trip to Kentucky is then.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think the this is a great idea, plus that go kart place is like 10 minutes from my house. I had always wanted to go there, but never gotten around to it yet. I will be out of town the weekends of May 10th and 17th. Other than that any weekend should be fine. We could easily start at either the Cary or Raleigh C&C (maybe meet up early for breakfast somewhere nearby). Both of those are relatively close to the place. Just throwing these dates out there:
June 7th (should be Cary C&C)
June 21th (should be Raleigh C&C)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm good for whenever really. Just need to know a few weeks in advance to make sure I'm off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
My wife and I are down just need a date.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
This is looking good.

I sent out 100+ invitations so lets see how many members can be brought together for this event.

This is a great chance for all NC/SC FST.org members to come out, meet other forum members, check out everyone's cars, and try and run Jake (Armadaskier) or myself off the go-cart track.

You don't need to own an ST but here's your chance to come out a look at one and the current mods members have done.

Time to set a new attendance meet record since the good weather is on the way.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Someone needs to roll up to South Michigan and bring back H3llb1lly88.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
June 21st is going to be the date right now since that seems to work for most people. If we need to change it later on we can. Spread the word to any other friends or family to make this event huge. They have a restaurant/bar at the go kart track as well so we can get some pizza and beer afterwards too. And you can all wash the dust off your face from seeing my brake lights on the track :cool2:

If you want to go shoot me a PM and I'll add you to the list on the original post so we can keep track of everyone who wants to come. If you can't come to Cars and Coffee and just want to go go-karting or need to leave before we go go-karting you are still more than welcome to come.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
July is out; I'll be out of town. June 7 is no good because it's our anniversary. Should be good for June 21!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Im down to go i love rush hour. If you do big groups it cuts cost and wait time down big time.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok so it seems like plenty of people want to go. Just PM me whenever you want to commit to going and I'll add you to the list. Once it gets a little closer to June 21st we can talk about doing a reservation which would cost everyone 50% (roughly $30) up front, but then we would have the track all to ourselves.

1 - 20 of 395 Posts