Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im not a huge review writer, but i think this is well deserved as i am extremely satisfied with the service i was provided by Lethal. I was in the market for an MBRP Catback and just stumbled upon the deals listed by John and quickly sent him a PM to which i was replied to just as quick and we worked out a deal on the cbe i wanted. I ordered the cbe Tuesday afternoon and was told that their next shipment from MBRP was expected within a week and then it would be 2 business days from then. To my surprise when i got home late wednesday night i was greeted by a large box in turn giving me a stupid grin of excitement as i knew i was gonna be installing my exhaust sooner than expected. All in all im very impressed with the service and enthusiasm of Lethal and thank you for helping me get my exhaust which sounds fantastic btw i look forward to giving you my money again.

Nick

·
Registered
164 Posts
So im not a huge review writer, but i think this is well deserved as i am extremely satisfied with the service i was provided by Lethal. I was in the market for an MBRP Catback and just stumbled upon the deals listed by John and quickly sent him a PM to which i was replied to just as quick and we worked out a deal on the cbe i wanted. I ordered the cbe Tuesday afternoon and was told that their next shipment from MBRP was expected within a week and then it would be 2 business days from then. To my surprise when i got home late wednesday night i was greeted by a large box in turn giving me a stupid grin of excitement as i knew i was gonna be installing my exhaust sooner than expected. All in all im very impressed with the service and enthusiasm of Lethal and thank you for helping me get my exhaust which sounds fantastic btw i look forward to giving you my money again.

Nick

Much thanks for the kind words, Nick. Glad the exhaust showed up sooner than later and glad you're happy with our service. That's why we're here!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Dealt with them a couple times for some mustang parts and I can attest to their speed/service/price. All good in my book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
888 Posts
I just began speaking with John regarding purchasing a MBRP cbe from Lethal, so far he's been great. Hope to have the same experience you did all the way through!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts