Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Longshot I know, but does anyone know of any dealers that have any leftover 2016 STs on the lot? I'm willing to travel if there are deals to be had....otherwise I am just going to buy used.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Longshot I know, but does anyone know of any dealers that have any leftover 2016 STs on the lot? I'm willing to travel if there are deals to be had....otherwise I am just going to buy used.
I got on Cars.com selected focus st within 150 miles of 86001 and found 3 2016 STs remaining.

Edit: 2 White and 1 Tangerine Scream

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh....I will check it out....didn't know you could search new. But I am not sure all dealers use Cars.com....so with that being said if you know of any let me know.

Thank you for the help!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Between cars.com, autotrader.com, and edmunds.com, you'll hit most of the new car dealers' inventory.

You can also search from Ford's site to find local inventory.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I found mine through ford's dealer search. Luckily, they had what I was looking for as I didn't have time to special order another one (last one took ten weeks) as I was driving a rental KIA Rio that was also killing my back (Subaru made a better car in 1983).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try Zeck Ford in Leavenworth, Kansas. That is where me and a friend bought ours. They are unloading them for up to $4k off

·
Registered
106 Posts
Go to (or call) your preferred local dealer and get them to find one for you, their search works a bit better than fords site does. I had to go to my third color choice to get my 2016 ST3 nearly 3 weeks ago and they still had to go 200 miles to get it for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts