Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
I am running the LED Fogs from DD. I have a 2013 ST2.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
They even have an ECE certificate. Sweet!
I think imma get a set of those

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
60 Posts
Anyone know of any LED fog lights for the pre-facelift, especially any yellow ones?
Recently bought these:

These are switchable from white to yellow through the fog switch. Best of both worlds :cool:
They are based in the UK though...

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Recently bought these:

These are switchable from white to yellow through the fog switch. Best of both worlds :cool:
Recently bought these:

This brings me back a question I've asked before. Has anyone just tried h11 headlights in the fog light housing? I'm going to try it with my LEDs if I ever get around to my hid projector retrofit.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Recently bought these:

Well what do you know, so am I! Thanks for the tip! :cool:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I've had these installed for 12 months now, just a cheapo set of LEDs.
I also installed these Auxbeam LED in the headlamps at the same time:

I bought them not only for their price, but based on the reviews. Having LEDs for both the headlighs and fogs not only works great, but looks great. Just the LED strip over the headlamps with the LED fogs on looks awesome. The LED fogs are so bright I could drive with them only.

I even hit a giant rubber gator at 80mph, knocked out the headlight housing and damaged the front nose ($2400 in damages) and the bodyshop just plugged the LEDs into the new headlight and fog LEDs back into their housings on the fog lenses in the new bumper. Still no issues.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've had these installed for 12 months now, just a cheapo set of LEDs.
I also installed these Auxbeam LED in the headlamps at the same time:

I bought them not only for their price, but based on the reviews. Having LEDs for both the headlighs and fogs not only works great, but looks great. Just the LED strip over the headlamps with the LED fogs on looks awesome. The LED fogs are so bright I could drive with them only.

I even hit a giant rubber gator at 80mph, knocked out the headlight housing and damaged the front nose ($2400 in damages) and the bodyshop just plugged the LEDs into the new headlight and fog LEDs back into their housings on the fog lenses in the new bumper. Still no issues.
Any issues so far? I've been hesitant only because there's the occasional review from someone with their BMW or whatever saying how they had a bad experience.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It looks like it is nothing more than the eyebrows above and below the LED projector portion in the middle of the lens.
I'm guessing by that you don't know what they do or look like?

Also, can you actually fit Angel Eyes to the main headlights of the HID Focus ST? By looking at the snout shaped lens cover I don't think you can?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I would imagine that they are going to be like the DRLs on headlights where they are most likely constant on and then the LED projector comes on with switched power. Best bet is to reach out to the manufacturer since they have zero install photos.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts