Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been trying to get launch control to with with my new AcessPort. I put it in first, with esc and traction control off, and clutch all the way in. I set it to 2350 rpms hard cut. i step on the gas and it just blows past and hits redline. I want to fix but im scared to keep trying as I dont want to break anything lol

·
Registered
274 Posts
I’ve been trying to get launch control to with with my new AcessPort. I put it in first, with esc and traction control off, and clutch all the way in. I set it to 2350 rpms hard cut. i step on the gas and it just blows past and hits redline. I want to fix but im scared to keep trying as I dont want to break anything lol
Quite frankly, the best launch control is to take off your shoes.
yea I know... I'm never really much help

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
392 Posts
I had this same issue.. Your issue is timidness. Aslong as your tuner has assured you LC is enabled on your map slot..

What you're doing is, being a littie timid, and rolling into the throttle and passing your cut point.

You have to, clutch in, in gear, then just with purpose, put the accelerator ALL The way to the floor. it should bounce off the cut limit at this point.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This worked! I guess i was just scared to put the pedal to the floor, thats what i was missing. thank you

I had this same issue.. Your issue is timidness. Aslong as your tuner has assured you LC is enabled on your map slot..

What you're doing is, being a littie timid, and rolling into the throttle and passing your cut point.

You have to, clutch in, in gear, then just with purpose, put the accelerator ALL The way to the floor. it should bounce off the cut limit at this point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts