Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 18x8 konig wheels/Michelin pilot sport tires
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. used, slight scratch on one wheel. 6/32nd front tires, 7/32nds on rear
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $800 for wheels and tires
D. Location of item: Chicago
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:
Your User Name
Today's Date

Wheels are a bit dirty but will clean up before sale. No shipping.pm if interested.
Pm if interested,
Will post with name when I get home tonight.

IMG_0739.JPG
IMG_0091.JPG

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea it's only on one wheel the others are actually mint. Bought them last may and only used up to October, the protective film on the center caps are still on.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Would buy them from you but I'm not local. Damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
816 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Go to a place that sells wheels and ask them if they have any boxes for 18-20 in wheels then get some bubble wrap and cardboard to make sure they don't shift any during transit. From CHicago to Boston will probably be about $30/wheel, maybe less depending on who you ship with. USPS might be cheapest, but I would pack one in the box and go check around

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Go to a place that sells wheels and ask them if they have any boxes for 18-20 in wheels then get some bubble wrap and cardboard to make sure they don't shift any during transit. From CHicago to Boston will probably be about $30/wheel, maybe less depending on who you ship with. USPS might be cheapest, but I would pack one in the box and go check around

Not sure how I'm gonna fit a tire and 18 wheel in a 18 in box...

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just shipped 4 19" AMG wheels from fedex. Brought wheels in, said i need these shipped. they packaged everything for me. I paid them 200$ to ship 4 19inch wheels from ohio to Louisiana.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts