Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am kind of agitated. I just put on some Konig Interforms and a few weeks later they release the Hypergrams in 18x8.5. They only weigh 17.41 lbs!!! $823 for set. Hell of a deal!!! My OE premiums on my 2016 weighed in at 26lbs. I don't think I have seen a lighter wheel in 18" for the ST.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
As much as I love the Rennform when I heard about this one a few months ago it swayed my opinion. Will probably be doing the same @UnfocusedST

·
Registered
42 Posts
Probably gonna pick these up!

Hard to beat for the price; and I think the color would look good on magnetic metallic.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
The new Rota Grids, soon enough everyone will have them :p

I have the Runlites from Konig, really like them over-all, but I will say these are a lb lighter yet, and I like the design!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Or should I say the Sparco Assetta Garas

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
this is a steal for anyone looking for something light and wanting to stuff 255/35's with no worries

Reactions: UnfocusedST

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm half tempted to sell the wheels I just purchased!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Half tempted to sell my current wheels or my stockers.

Sent from another garage.
Do it! and sell the 245/40 RE71R's you got in favor for some 255/35's...JK, but seriously if you can, you'll love the better acceleration gained from the shorter tire.

·
Premium Member
13,881 Posts
Do it! and sell the 245/40 RE71R's you got in favor for some 255/35's...JK, but seriously if you can, you'll love the better acceleration gained from the shorter tire.
Since it's a ratio it won't be much shorter if at all compared to the 235s I'm currently running. I haven't even put the new tires on yet. Still brand new.

Sent from another garage.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Are they available in our bolt pattern? I can't seem to find them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
236 Posts
Reactions: UnfocusedST

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They may be listed as 5x4.25 which is the same as 5x108.

·
Registered
257 Posts
THIS is why I should spend less time in this forum.... Now I need this wheels. Hahahaha

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Ford Focus ST 2017
11 Posts
I just got my ST and looking for wheels will the 18x8.5 fit fine with my oem tires? Sorry I am new to the car scene.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just got my ST and looking for wheels will the 18x8.5 fit fine with my oem tires? Sorry I am new to the car scene.
Yeah, they'll fit no problem.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
And as re the fitment/looks thing, recall our stock snowflake wheels are 8" wide with a 55 offset. So the Konig 8.5" wheel with a 43 offset will have the outer edge of the rim protruding about 3/4" more than stock, if I'm doing the math correctly.

All the best,
Mark

1 - 20 of 102 Posts