Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for opinions. I've got a Kona Blue ST, I'm trying to put together a color scheme. Was thinking about painting the calipers white and swapping for white ST logos. Any thoughts? I know they'll get kinda dirty but I don't think it'll be so bad. Do you think white calipers would look lame? Seems like white with blue is pretty classic. Should I just stick with the red and blue theme?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Find something else to pay wait that won't look black after a couple days

·
Registered
421 Posts
Trying to decide what color to do mine too - red is standard. I like white but think it'll be impossible to keep clean. Like bronze or gold...but wouldn't mind something a little crazier, like lime green or something. Actually if I could do them in kona blue I would.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Mine are powder coated yellow to add that pop to my IS ST. They get dirty, but the yellow still shines through and looks good especially behind my gun metal TSW wheels:money:

IMG_1057.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG

Reactions: lx_2nv and sh0ebox

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trying to decide what color to do mine too - red is standard. I like white but think it'll be impossible to keep clean. Like bronze or gold...but wouldn't mind something a little crazier, like lime green or something. Actually if I could do them in kona blue I would.
You can in fact paint them Kona Blue. The company G2 that makes the caliper paint kits does custom colors.

·
Registered
421 Posts
You can in fact paint them Kona Blue. The company G2 that makes the caliper paint kits does custom colors.
Reallly???? I didn't know G2 did custom. Wonder how it would look. Looking into matte bronze wheels at some point and don't want it to clash.

·
Registered
141 Posts
POR makes caliper paint any experience with that? I have used their products in the past and been quite happy with them.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I don't think white would be much worse than yellow for cleanliness. A nice thick, smooth finish like the factory powder coating would help as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts