Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week I started getting the TPS low pressure jingle, after making sure all tires were set at 36lbs, two days later I was back filling the same tire. After further inspection (had to take the wheel off) I found a 2" brad nail in the inner most edge of the tire. PHUC there goes $200 dollars for a new F1. That was half of this months ST allowance ...:disappointed:

I am saving up for the stereo upgrade as soon as the DSR1 get released. Less than 2500 miles and the Karma gods sent this nail my way.

Not sure how long you guys have to wait in your area but in Norcal I have a 4 day wait to get one in local. $168.00 was the best I could find from discount tire Co.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
This week I started getting the TPS low pressure jingle, after making sure all tires were set at 36lbs, two days later I was back filling the same tire. After further inspection (had to take the wheel off) I found a 2" brad nail in the inner most edge of the tire. PHUC there goes $200 dollars for a new F1. That was half of this months ST allowance ...:disappointed:

I am saving up for the stereo upgrade as soon as the DSR1 get released. Less than 2500 miles and the Karma gods sent this nail my way.

Not sure how long you guys have to wait in your area but in Norcal I have a 4 day wait to get one in local. $168.00 was the best I could find from discount tire Co.
this happened to me at 9k ... I bought 4 new tires... $168 isn't worth it the F1s aren't worth buying!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im there with ya nick, I have been eyeballing those CCWs for sale up in Sacramento (only 45 minutes away) wheels and tires 1500. I really need to get the LSD done before tires and wheels at this point. spending 200 now for this one tire, hoping the next purchase will be all four.

this happened to me at 9k ... I bought 4 new tires... $168 isn't worth it the F1s aren't worth buying!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts