Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished installing my new intake. I love it. K&N Focus RS Intake.

I'm probably one of the only ones with this intake on the ST. I loved it as soon as i saw it, and got a great deal on it. They listed as about $400 on the site and marked at about $200. Plus I used up some CJ Pony parts points to get an extra $100 off that.
This does not bolt up to the ST Directly tho. The Inlet pipe to our turbo is pretty pathetic and an odd oval shape. The RS has a 3" circular inlet. So you need an aftermarket inlet. I used the Agency Power hard turbo inlet pipe.

If you have a 13-14 Focus ST, you would be set. However, if you have a 15-17 like me, then you will need to modify the PCV vacuum adapter on the Agency Power inlet pipe. I did not know this when I bought it, because on their site, it stated 13-17. I called and let them know, they said they would change the years listed online.

Anyway, I had to order a Cobb 15-17 intake adapter (thank god they make them). They you need to tap threads into the 13-14 style PCV hole on the inlet pipe. 1/2" I believe.

All and all, it was pretty simple. Hardest part was buying it without knowing for sure it would bolt up. But it does, and I'm glad I did.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nice intake set up! I like the fact it still uses the factory front bumper air intake.

Reactions: tonyc775
1 - 3 of 3 Posts