Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, I just purchased a 2005 Focus ZX4 ST and thought I go ahead an sign up for the forum. I love the car so far, its comfortable, quick, and looks good. I was hoping to buy one of the 3rd gens, but you buy what you can afford and when I found this ST in almost mint condition for a cheap price, I couldn't pass it up. The car needs work and maintenance, as expected for a car with 243,000 miles on it. Luckily the body and interior is straight, only having a few blemishes. The first owner, who owned the car most of its life, took very good care of the car. The second owner who had it for 5-6 months didn't take car of it at all. He put the wrong coolant in it, the oil hasn't been changed since he owned it, and it needs a lot of love to get it back where it was. I'm looking forward to getting this car running good again!

20171223_160110.jpg
20171223_160120.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, I just purchased a 2005 Focus ZX4 ST and thought I go ahead an sign up for the forum. I love the car so far, its comfortable, quick, and looks good. I was hoping to buy one of the 3rd gens, but you buy what you can afford and when I found this ST in almost mint condition for a cheap price, I couldn't pass it up. The car needs work and maintenance, as expected for a car with 243,000 miles on it. Luckily the body and interior is straight, only having a few blemishes. The first owner, who owned the car most of its life, took very good care of the car. The second owner who had it for 5-6 months didn't take car of it at all. He put the wrong coolant in it, the oil hasn't been changed since he owned it, and it needs a lot of love to get it back where it was. I'm looking forward to getting this car running good again!

View attachment 299946
View attachment 299954
I saw you post on the Facebook page I think, was that you?

Unfortunately there isn't much on here that isn't MK3 ST related, however all cars are welcome to stop by :cool:

Welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes that was probably me, and yea I figured lol. Hard to really find anything on my ST guess there wasn't that many made/or they just aren't around anymore.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Welcome from the Netherlands

1 - 6 of 6 Posts