Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
4,366 Posts
I couldn't turn it on, no matter how hard I tried. In the factory ECU in Europe it only turns on when you're breaking hard, supposedly, not when you're breaking normally.
Are you saying the option would not allow you to select it or it was programmed okay but you couldnt get the lights to blink when you mashed the brakes?

· Registered
2015 ST1 GTX2867R gen2
161 Posts
Are you saying the option would not allow you to select it or it was programmed okay but you couldnt get the lights to blink when you mashed the brakes?
The latter, wouldn't blink after turning it on.

• Sad
Reactions: 20focusSTdriver17

· Registered
4,366 Posts
we need to see a euro wiring diagram to compare to the USDM and see if they added any extra relays..

· Registered
4,366 Posts
The latter, wouldn't blink after turning it on.
how hard did you mash it and was someone following or did you try it at night or just step on it in the driveway and see if it blinked?

· Registered
2015 ST1 GTX2867R gen2
161 Posts
how hard did you mash it and was someone following or did you try it at night or just step on it in the driveway and see if it blinked?
Mashed it in the driveway, and set it to hazards and mashed it to come to a complete stop. Neither the third light blinked and the hazards never turned on.

Reactions: 20focusSTdriver17

· Registered
4,366 Posts
Mashed it in the driveway, and set it to hazards and mashed it to come to a complete stop. Neither the third light blinked and the hazards never turned on.
Ill try activating mine ths weekend and see what happens, ill post back!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts