Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Yes I would like to hear about this build, complete cosworth?

·
Premium Member
422 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts
I’ll play Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry chaps, not clickbait by any means, been out of the country on short notice business and didn’t get chance to fulfill the post. Will be putting details up of my 16’ build soon hopefully, basically i am a brit and been a long time cosworth/rs owner back in the uk. Now live in the states and opted for the ST rather than the RS purely because i find it more fun to mod, drive. I am an engineer by trade and like to design, make components myself, with this car i had some friends of mine at Cosworth in Northampton UK blueprint and basically give some internal love to my engine, forged ported etc. Also had a custom intake and inlet made and then tuning when i got the engine back in. I tend to go for durability over all out power and always had my YB blocks on my old sapphires given the same treatment without any unexpected bangs. Now im back in the states ill be putting a little more time into the car as its been sat for six months so ill get some pics/details up soon for sure

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
What are you power goals? What turbo are you going with? Keep this updated, would like to see some Cossie related stuff if you get pictures prior to installing

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,518 Posts
I fall into the same area of interest regarding overbuilding an engine for reliability. Let us know details on everything and what kind of power you end up making.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts