Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I recently passed the 60,000km's on my focus and ran out the warranty. I bought the vehicle "new" as a demo with 14,000 kms on it. Aside from basic oil changes I have done any extra maintenance.

Looking for advice from more experience members on what I should do, compression tests? New spark plugs/check gap?

Mods are as follows

APv3 Cobb sage 2 ots tune
Cobb rmm
Steeda sound symposer delete
Roush Cat back
Roush Intake
CPE Intercooler

MBRP catless DP being installed first week Jan 2017

·
Registered
105 Posts
Have you changed out the cabin air filter?
I'd check and/or change the spark plugs. Does your intake filter need any oiling?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you changed out the cabin air filter?
I'd check and/or change the spark plugs. Does your intake filter need any oiling?
Thanks for your input, my CAI was only installed about 5,000 Km so I think the filter should be good. How often should it be oiled?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man, still have lots to go!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I change my transmission fluid every 25-30,000kms or once a year. Super easy to do. You don't HAVE to, but preventative maintenance is always best.

Check your brake pads and rotors. The Ford ones wear out pretty quick because they are pretty aggressive from the factory.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I change my transmission fluid every 25-30,000kms or once a year. Super easy to do. You don't HAVE to, but preventative maintenance is always best.

Check your brake pads and rotors. The Ford ones wear out pretty quick because they are pretty aggressive from the factory.

Thanks for you information!

Reactions: betterthansx
1 - 7 of 7 Posts