Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a Whoosh FMIC - currently on sale for $399. I also used FOST5 discount code for 5% off. Pretty good reviews and the DEPO ones seem to never be in stock. Looking to get colder plugs and a Stratified AP with flash tune at the same time. Pretty excited! Already have a RMM, catback, and AEM filter.

Anyone have experiences with Whoosh intercoolers? Also, I am wondering if anyone uses a crackle tune with stock DP? Seems like it might fry my cats.

Thanks yall!

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,957 Posts
Lots of good things are said about the IC itself. Customer service is lacking when the parts are backordered though.

Dont run a crackle tune ever.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just ordered a Whoosh FMIC - currently on sale for $399. I also used FOST5 discount code for 5% off. Pretty good reviews and the DEPO ones seem to never be in stock. Looking to get colder plugs and a Stratified AP with flash tune at the same time. Pretty excited! Already have a RMM, catback, and AEM filter.

Anyone have experiences with Whoosh intercoolers? Also, I am wondering if anyone uses a crackle tune with stock DP? Seems like it might fry my cats.

Thanks yall!
Dont do a crackle tune. They waste gas, money, and cant do any good. Plus they sound dumb to a trained ear.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont do a crackle tune. They waste gas, money, and cant do any good. Plus they sound dumb to a trained ear.
Yeah I wasn't going to but thought it might be fun for a $15 add on. I might be too old for the crackle tune anyways.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,957 Posts
I'll Never not reshare this meme when the opportunity arises.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 ST3 Tangerine
25 Posts

Thanks yall!
I been thinking of getting the same fmic. My question is does it come with the "Woosh" stenciled on it or would I have to do that myself? Disregard if you haven't gotten it in yet. Thanks.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I think they only have black in stock and black has no stencil. Thought about adding one but not sure.
I just ordered one myself and that was a plus in my eye... no "JOES RACING GARB" plastered all over it.
I don't want to really be able to notice it when I'm done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts