Ford Focus ST Forum banner
161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Lol skipped this thread for a while and read the last page of this thread and forgot where I was :ROFLMAO:.

My dad had a setter mix when I was just a pup, super nice and smart dog. Only time I see them now is when Dublin has their huge Irish festival and I go check out the Irish breeds (which hasn't happened the past two years.) The setters and wolfhounds are my favorite to check out

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,907 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear all you troubles and I really hope Disney works. 🙂
I would also try to find someone with an inversion table thing if there was any chance that would help too.

I'm glad you can still have a good attitude. It almost makes me cry in pain, but definitely laughter reading those medical terms like "laser up the pecker" 😳😂😭

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 · (Edited)
Local dealers have 2.0T AWD 8 speed (strippo) Maverick trucks for $25K or less......food for thought if you can get 20K out of your 4-5 YO ST-1 ?????
Kelley lists my 2017 ST 1 with 34,500 miles (very good condition) with an average trade-in = $22,378.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
5,267 Posts
Local dealers have 2.0T AWD 8 speed (strippo) Maverick trucks for $25K or less......food for thought if you can get 20K out of your 4-5 YO ST-1 ?????
Kelley lists my 2017 ST 1 with 34,500 miles (very good condition) with an average trade-in = $22,378.
I know you're looking at the financial aspect, but the maverick will be boring in comparison.

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,907 Posts
Those goldmine style coasters may not be that fast, but they are more jerky around the corners.
When we went to amusement parks that had one when I was a kid, we would wait longer to get a seat in the back most of the time. Interesting that worked better for kidney stones too.

161 - 173 of 173 Posts