Ford Focus ST Forum banner
141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,765 Posts
I guess they were hidden in previous CT Scans & Xrays.....now have stones in L kidney,
Sorry to hear. That has to be the worst way of being "stoned". 😥

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
I guess they were obscured in previous images by....poop? & my BP & now some PVCs....must wait for echocardiogram & holter monitor and clearance from a cardiologist before they will proceed to go after stones on both sides.....on a positive note..........wait....there is no positive note?

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,960 Posts
The dog looks worried.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
656 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Yeah, that puppy is getting BIG!
I imagine there were some playful snaps going on towards the cat, but the cat just kept it's cool like a statue (until the paw pushed it off the ottoman, lol).

I hope you're progress isn't as painful as the last set @Chris L. Get well soon!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
She's 6 months old. Son in law has a bag of pheasant feathers. He went into their back yard & dragged the bag around in a random pattern. Then told me to bring her outside. He pointed to the spot where he started ....she went nose to ground ...& went into her total bird dog trot....only took her 2-3 minutes to find the bag and bring it back to him. They have a bell/switch near their front door....Clover is completely trained to ring the bell when she needs to go outside to potty.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
Irish Setter show dog
Smile Plant Fawn Liver Working animal

Irish Setter hunting dog

Dog Carnivore Liver Dog breed Fawn

It's rare, but there have been some that were both AKC Show champions and Field Dog Stud Book Hunting champions.

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
I had a male (Spirit) and a female (Liberty) (1975-1988) ....they were glorious beasts. They passed away when my daughter was about 2 or 3 years old. But a few years ago I showed my daughter a videotape of her as a baby sitting on a blanket outside & the female Irish walked up to her and licked her and knocked her over. That must be why she went out and got Clover.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
They live in a neighborhood with a HOA pool that's surrounded by 3-4 acres of hilly open land. A couple of months ago the son in law took her for a walk and let her loose there. She came back to him with a bag of marijuana. That, my friends, is a dog worth owning when you get old and are in chronic pain!

Brown Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
656 Posts
There's 4 here; Cooper, Thatcher, Stella, and Gwen!
Dog Dog breed Liver Carnivore Companion dog

Dog Liver Carnivore Dog breed Fawn

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
You guys make me miss having a dog so much... turns to glare at the Wife 🐶

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Getting Clover was my daughter's idea, her husband had never even seen one before. She lives in a neighborhood where the women walk their dogs a lot ....it's a way to get exercise without looking like you're exercising. Kinda like walking around the mall without looking like you're doing it for the exercise. She refers to Clover as her "FANCY DOG". If you ever see the movie "BIG RED"....where the big male Irish fights the mountain lion...you'll conclude they are pretty good protection against muggers also.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
The good news is....my cardiac CT SCAN shows no blocked arteries....calcium score shows I got the arteries of a 60 year old.....(knocking 70 soon). So they've got permission to blast my stones again on Monday.
So now I got a primary care physician, a urologist, a radiologist and a cardiologist. But before I get on the plane to Disney World next month I'm gonna consult an ASTROLOGIST!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
So they decided they could only go for the smaller stones blocking the R ureter, if they blasted the one big one/s still in the kidney they said it might just cause a bigger blockage in the ureter. So I'll have to have a 4th litho after the ureter appears clear.

Dog Dog breed Liver Carnivore Companion dog

On a positive note....after 2,000 miles I'm quite pleased with the 245/40/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All Seasons I put on a few months ago.

141 - 159 of 159 Posts