Ford Focus ST Forum banner
121 - 140 of 159 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,272 Posts
Had over 7 inches of rain in May & over 9 inches in June....temperature has been unusually cool this year in KC.....grass is still green and thick. We've only had a few days where it's gotten to 90. It'll get us eventually though.
I'm in Wichita; 9 inches in my rain gauge in the last 2 weeks alone...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Wife has some tomato plants in pots.....plants are as big as a grizzly bear....but zero tomatoes?

Crazy daughter (36) is dropping off her daughters this evening so she & her husband can take their ($1,400) 13 week old Irish Setter to puppy class....

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,960 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·

As in ...glad I planted about 30 trees in my yard over the last 20 years. Gonna get close to 100F over the next week. About 7AM yesterday there was a bobcat sitting in the middle of the street while I was watering the flowers....he looked like he wanted a drink.

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,765 Posts
Stella...

I've got this great new drug
Her name is Stella
She shines like a beautiful star
Make you real happy, fella
If your heart's like ice
She'll melt it
And make you feel love
Like you've never, ever felt it
She can cool your temper
Or bring your temperature around
Make your ears perk up
To every little sound

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
Damn, just found out from XRAY......still got a 5mm fragment in the kidney + a clump blocking bottom of ureter.....gave me a choice of another (3rd) Lithotripsy or going in with a laser.

Neighbors, about age 50, both had both vaccines in April....traveled in July.....both came down with Covid after travel....he couldn't stand up for 3 days & still has no sense of smell.

121 - 140 of 159 Posts