Ford Focus ST Forum banner
101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Next XRAY on 5/14......I haven't captured anything coming out yet? Only tylenol last 2 days...no OXY! At least the super-pain -vomiting of misdiagnosed GERD is gone & blood pressure is normal. I think the giant stone was cause of both.

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,765 Posts
SUCCESS! Finally, 2 weeks after the second lithotripsy, dozens of tiny sub 1 mm stone fragments are coming out !!!!!!!!!! Happy Days are here again!
Awesome, congrats! 👍🙂

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Wow, had an amazing experience with Park Out Assist (POA) in the 2019 Escape the other day. I was hemmed in, in a parallel parking situation with only a foot or two of space to move. Street became blocked (construction) in the direction you would normally exit. POA got me out in one backward move then one forward Left turning move.....I don't know if it somehow knew the street was blocked....but it completely turned me around to the left 180 degrees to exit the other direction. It turned what I thought would have to be a 10 point maneuver into a 2 point.

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,765 Posts
Link seems broken?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
? It's a $30 motion sensor camera......but, it works when I click on the link??? Anyone else able to see the video?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
That sounds awesome!

Kinda reminds me of this for cats:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Paid $2.65 for 91 at a Sam's yesterday.......
Nice! 🙂

93 is $3.31 at BJs here, cheapest around. But not if you run more techron since not top tier.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,960 Posts
I've been paying 3.69 at all the local top tier stations for quite some time. I wish it was how it was 15+ years ago when there was a 10 cent separation between fuel grades.

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Focus ST1
1,499 Posts
I've been paying 3.69 at all the local top tier stations for quite some time. I wish it was how it was 15+ years ago when there was a 10 cent separation between fuel grades.
Paid 3.79 per gallon at Exxon this morning to fill it up. 😡. 75 cents between the cheap junk fuel (85 octane) and the 91 octane here in the Denver area. 87 is their "mid grade", which was 3.35, I think.

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Over 2 months since my last lithotripsy & still passing stone fragments. About 20 in the last week, biggest one this week was about 4 mm. Kinda stings coming out!
Happy 4th everyone!

·
Super Moderator
10,272 Posts
Over 2 months since my last lithotripsy & still passing stone fragments. About 20 in the last week, biggest one this week was about 4 mm. Kinda stings coming out!
Happy 4th everyone!
Damn, you're pissin' out a quarry!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Had over 7 inches of rain in May & over 9 inches in June....temperature has been unusually cool this year in KC.....grass is still green and thick. We've only had a few days where it's gotten to 90. It'll get us eventually though.

101 - 120 of 159 Posts