Ford Focus ST Forum banner
221 - 240 of 267 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
8,901 Posts
Judge Tom Chapman concurred in a separate opinion, though, saying he believes GEICO was offered “no meaningful opportunity to participate” in the lawsuit and existing law “relegat(es) the insurer to the status of a bystander.”

That's the only one of the 3 judges that had a brain

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Shadow Black, E30, MonsterFMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' ShiftBushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
3,398 Posts
Some of the newer 4WDs have enough steering they can go kinda sideways like a crab ...looking for clams ... trying to avoid the deadliest catch ... no clapping 🤔🤣

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I grew up doing both, and I have no interest in EVs - sorry. So many issues in the long term no one thinks of, like - what do you do with a battery that can't be recycled efficiently and costs $20k to replace?
There’s lots of BS surrounding the notion of going all EVs’. Not to mention that the Environmentalists aren’t big fans of all the strip mining involved in digging up the rare earth minerals it takes to make the batteries. I too have zero interest in them. Can’t run the worlds energy needs on unicorn farts.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #226 ·

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
8,901 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·

I took her to a dog park with a lake yesterday. While sitting on a bench watching dozens of dogs jump into the water....a dog that looked like Winston Churchill walked up and tried to piss on my leg. I'm old , but still quick enough to move my foot to avoid the urine.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #236 ·
At 17 months she's the smallest Irish Setter I've ever seen. But she's also the fastest I've ever seen. Off leash she runs about 100 miles per week! At the dog park....she gets other dogs to chase her & she only runs fast enough to stay a few feet in front!

221 - 240 of 267 Posts