Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
So far I'm loving the car. It's a big step up from the Fiesta SE 5 speed manual I've been driving for the past 5 years.

I have one question for anyone who has the recaro's though. Do they wear in after a while cause right now they're pretty stuff which isn't a huge deal but I'm hoping they soften up just a bit over time.

·
Registered
768 Posts
How did you get that? Was your build date or something not affected by the hatch recall? Delivery to customers is currently forbidden due to the recall. You can't even do a test drive. Please share the details if you're aware. Thanks bro.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had mine held from me as well, I had all PPW done and they said they couldn't deliver it! Now I am in a loaner until it gets resolved!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Bought my ST3, to be exact Sept. 25 from Ford dealership. What's with the recall notice? Any info.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How did you get that? Was your build date or something not affected by the hatch recall? Delivery to customers is currently forbidden due to the recall. You can't even do a test drive. Please share the details if you're aware. Thanks bro.
This one was built like 3-4 weeks ago and already has the recall stuff done by the factory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts