Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Registered
2013 Focus ST3 (Black)
Pre-face lift bro!! I got a '13 and love seeing another from the first years!

Although, I noticed there were some minor interior changes on later '13s recently and have started to wonder if mine is actually a 14.

But that's for something else. Welcome to the ST family, and def intercooler first! I don't believe they ADD horsepower, but it gives a MUCH more consistent power and, this making more HP at higher temps (higher revs) and will keep you set for all future mods and tunes.

Registered
2014 FoST ST1 some type of blue 馃お
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Pre-face lift bro!! I got a '13 and love seeing another from the first years!

Although, I noticed there were some minor interior changes on later '13s recently and have started to wonder if mine is actually a 14.

But that's for something else. Welcome to the ST family, and def intercooler first! I don't believe they ADD horsepower, but it gives a MUCH more consistent power and, this making more HP at higher temps (higher revs) and will keep you set for all future mods and tunes.
Mine does perfect. It鈥檚 consistent with 18-21psi depending on the gear. Oil temp stays below half and I鈥檓 already smoking Subarus and Speed3s lol. Have yet to race a mk4 gti. But there鈥檚 a lot of them here in Idaho.

Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
Reactions: sttwoton

Registered
My first ST was that color. I loved it.

Registered
2013 OW Focus ST USDM
Welcome to the forum.

With over 120k miles, the first thing i would do (which I do with any used car, regardless of milage) would be, to flush ALL fluids and put fresh new stuff, especially the trans, fresh synth oil & new spark plugs. Then I would worry about getting a COBB AP & intercooler if it doesnt have one already and so on. I find it hard to believe that this car has a modded exhaust, wheels, BOV, etc and no upgraded intercooler??? Does it still have the AGS? It is an awesome car to drive and to work with.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts