Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just finished our annual drive from Cincinnati to Venice, Fl, as well as places in between. Did not see any STs at all on 75 South on the way down, none in Venice (the fogeys love their Priuses, though). On the way home, saw a blue one headed south on 75 and saw a TS one pulling out of a nice neighborhood onto 124 near Braselton, Ga. Thought I might see more. When I had my Caliber SRT I was always looking but never (hardly) finding any...
Are there any official numbers on US Focus ST sales so far for all model years in total?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I'd be interested in the st sales numbers too

·
Registered
530 Posts
And how many 15+ WRX and Mk7 GTi did you see? That's one of the reasons I love this car. I'm not just another kid fresh out of college with a WRX or GTi

Reactions: dan's st

·
Registered
311 Posts
In 2013 Ford made 13,575 ST's, in 2014 it was 14,036 units. Don't know what the most recent years production was, but probably in the 12-14k range each year. This isn't many units and is something less than 0.1% of total vehicle sales for each year. Don't expect to see many STs in the wild outside of places like CA, there just aren't many of them around.

Ford used to sell Certificates of Authenticity for Ford special vehicles that had production figures by COLOR but they seem to have stopped in 2014 for the ST.

Ford Show Parts Marketplace

·
Registered
118 Posts
We just finished our annual drive from Cincinnati to Venice, Fl, as well as places in between. Did not see any STs at all on 75 South on the way down, none in Venice (the fogeys love their Priuses, though). On the way home, saw a blue one headed south on 75 and saw a TS one pulling out of a nice neighborhood onto 124 near Braselton, Ga. Thought I might see more. When I had my Caliber SRT I was always looking but never (hardly) finding any...
Are there any official numbers on US Focus ST sales so far for all model years in total?
To bad I didn't know this, I live in Venice. I love meeting up with new people who have ST. But yeah not many around the venice area that I can see either. I've noticed they are more in the tampa bay area

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To bad I didn't know this, I live in Venice. I love meeting up with new people who have ST. But yeah not many around the venice area that I can see either. I've noticed they are more in the tampa bay area
Well, I would have loved to have met you. However, the vehicle we took was our Grand Caravan, so I'm not sure you would have enjoyed the meet-up as much as I would have. But we'll be back next year for sure!

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have a co-worker with an ST, a close friend with one, and I regularly see one rr, one ts, one pb, one tb, and an ow with blue racing stripes. I'm in southeast Michigan so it is sort of surprising to me to see any. When I bought mine two years ago I was lucky to see one at all. When I go to SCCA events though, my class (G street) is usually loaded with ST's and a couple GTI's.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
There's 3 in my neighborhood including mine.

I see the same kona ST on my way to work every day and the same stealth grey RS on my way home, that likes to taunt me. Dude drives like a psycho.

My day is full of cool foci lol.

·
Registered
2015 ST3, no sunroof, Koenig Oversteers
254 Posts
I probably see two ST's a week in Columbus. There are fewer than 75,000 ST's on the roads, which isn't very many. You're most likely to see ST's in cities, since that where most of the people are.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I am seeing a lot more ST's here in Dayton Ohio. I went to see a movie last week and was surprised to see 3 ST's in the parking lot 2 Tangerine and one White.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
I see quite a few here in th SE Michigan area. Still not nearly as many STs' than Charger SRTs though. Those things seem to be everywhere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts